Our client is a market leader in scrap metal recycling.
We are currently seeking an experienced welder for their Christchurch branch.
About the role:
- Steady hours Monday - Friday with optional Saturday
- Weekly pay
- Undertaking maintenance and repair work on plant and equipment
- Usage of computers / reports
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years experience within the welding industry that consist of boiler making skills, fitter and turner skills, welding and electrical skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and communicate effectively
- Physically fit in order to carry out tasks
- Computer literate
- Forklift licence is a bonus
- Ability to identify a problem and solve
- Must be able to pass a drug test and have their own transport
- Clear criminal history
If you have the relevant skills mentioned above and this sounds like you then please submit your resume today and we will be in touch.