Are you experienced with Asbestos removal/or have worked within the Asbestos industry? If so - we want to hear from you!!
The Asbtestos industry is under high demand here in Christchurch and we are recruiting for an Asbestos Supervisor for a reputable and local demolition company! The company is looking for a candidate that is ready to hit the ground running, meets the job criteria and is able to deliver sound exerpience and knowledge with Asbestos removal!
The job offers ongoing development opportunities and full training.
To apply for this position you must have:
- Class A and B license
- 2/3 years experience within the Abestos removal/management industry (both commercial and residential)
- Full drivers license
- Commitment and knowledge of Health and Safety regulations/compliance
- Impeccable time management
- Pro-active in all areas of work and a good decision maker
- Work well within a team
- Be flexible and willing to go the extra mile
The succesful applicant can expect:
- Work for a reputable and highly recognised Christchurch local company
- An attractive salary package
- Vehicle for work use
- Opportunity to grow and develop knowledge and skills within the Asbestos/Demolition industry
If you hold the pre requisties for this position and are looking for a change or wanting to develop within this industry - please apply online or call 0800 662 511.
Start is immediate for the right candidate!
All applicants should either be a NZ Citizen/Resident or hold a valid NZ Working Visa.