Have you been working in the Asbestos industry? If so - we want to hear from you!
We are on the look out for an experienced/qualified Asbestos supervisor. The job is working with a reputable Christchurch based demolition company who are looking for a permanent Asbestos Supervisor!
The job offers ongoing development opportunities and full training.
To apply for this position you must have:
- Class A and B license
- 2/3 years experience within the Abestos removal/management industry (both commercial and residential)
- Full drivers license
- Commitment and knowledge of Health and Safety regulations/compliance
- Impeccable time management
- Pro-active in all areas of work and a good decision maker
- Work well within a team
- Be flexible and willing to go the extra mile
If you hold the following Unit Standards this will be greatly advantageous to your application:
- 29765: to undertake Class B work
- 29766: to undertake Class A work
- 29767: to supervise asbestos work
The succesful applicant can expect:
- Work for a reputable and highly recognised Christchurch local company
- An attractive salary package
- Vehicle for work use
- Opportunity to grow and develop knowledge and skills within the Asbestos/Demolition industry
If you hold the pre requisties for this position and are looking for a change or wanting to develop within this industry - please apply online or call 0800 662 511.
Start is immediate for the right candidate!
All applicants should either be a NZ Citizen/Resident or hold a valid NZ Working Visa.