Our client is a privately owned family nationwide company, specialising in re-vegetation and erosion control of large land development projects throughout New Zealand.
The successful applicant will need to have the following attributes:
• WTR and experienced
• Experienced with multiple attachments for skid steer, including but not limited to, 4 in 1 bucket, Harley rake, auger,
• Be experienced using Excavators
• Be good at working in a team environment and can take on a leadership role
• Be experienced in using a tracked skid steer loader
• Be good at dealing with clients regarding a job and maintaining high standards of workmanship.
• Experience with construction and agricultural equipment.
• An eye for detail
• Pass pre empolment drug test
• Experienced in all aspects of soft landscaping
My client is offering competitive pay rates and the opportunity to grow within a progressive company. If interested apply online with a current CV today