Our client is based in Hornby region who are experts within the glass manufacturing industry.
They specialise in retrofit double glazing and have a brand new factory.
We are looking for an experienced quantity surveyor who has been working with the glass manufacturing industry for a permanent position.
- Fantastic pay
- Christchurch owned company
- A very friendly team environment with a great spacious office
- Parking spaces available
- Brand new office and factory
To be considered for this position you must:
- Be a New Zealand resident
- Have at least 3 years experience as a quantity surveyor
- Experience within the commercial sector
- Have at least 1 year experience within the glass manufacturing industry
- An expert on cost advice with experience from the commercial glass manufacturing industry to assist the project team.
- Administration duties will be included
- Maintenance of planning
- Knowledge of tax depreciation
- Tender Evaluations and documents
- Indentify, analyse and determine risks within the commercial business
- Procurement and contract advise
- Understanding the Health and Safety regulations
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit you CV with a cover letter and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Please do not apply if you are not located in New Zealand.