Our client is looking for a highly motivated supervisor to join their team. They work on residential and commercial projects in town which include foundation work, ground works, excavation, remedial work, slopes, concrete and more.
We are looking for a hard worker with experience within the civil
construction industry. Experience as a supervisor is not an essential
but a bonus, as training will be provided. Attitude is the key!
As a Site Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- General site supervision and leading a team of approximately 4 people
- Taking control of Health and Safety requirements
- Getting involved with the work load
To be eligible for the position you must:
- Have experience within the civil construction industry in New Zealand
- Be physically fit with a hands on approach
- Be a reliable and enthusiastic worker
- Have great communication and written skills
- Attractive salary package
- Working hours are Monday - Friday with potential Saturdays
- Ongoing Permanent opportunity
- Immediate start
- You will be working with a fun team and friendly environment.
If you believe you meet the criteria of the above, please submit your CV today or call 0800662511